Train services to and from Colbert Station are set to be disrupted throughout the month of June due to a major resignalling project on the railway lines.
Bus transfers will operate on all train services to/from Limerick’s Colbert Station from the evening of the June 4 to June 25 inclusive. The following service alterations will apply:
- Bus transfers will be in operation for all services between Limerick and Limerick Junction, with onward train connections to/from Dublin and Cork
- Bus transfers will be operation for all services between Limerick and Ennis with onward train connections to/from Galway
- Bus transfers will be operation between Limerick and Birdhill with an onward train connection to/from Ballybrophy.
- Bus transfers will depart Limerick 15 minutes earlier than the advertised train departure time
- There will be a reduced service level to Sixmilebridge during this time.
- Customers requiring assistance should contact Iarnród Éireann at least 24 hours in advance at 1850 366222.
A revised timetable, including bus transfers, will be in operation for the duration of these works. Please see www.irishrail.ie for details.
Members of the public should note that all lines remain live during these works, with test and maintenance trains operating. User operated level crossings should be used correctly and safely at all times.