Compiled by Rose Rushe
* FRIAR’S Gate, Kilmallock: ‘Life Flow’, paintings and pastels related to life energy. June 4 opening at 7.30pm; show by Sue O’Donnell. Until June 30.
* AUGUSTINIAN Church, O’Connell St: ‘Voices from the Street’ exhibibition by art societies. Opens Friday June 6; until June 20.
* FRANCISCAN Church: River of Dreams quilt exhibition opens Tuesday 10, Henry St; until Monday 16.
* ABSOLUTE Hotel, Sir Harry’s Mall: LCFE 12th annual Photography Exhibition by students.
* THE Sailor’s Home, O’Curry St: Brian MacMahon paintings 1974-2014 ‘Real Hallucinations’. Opens Thursday 29, 6-8pm. Until June 20.
* WATCH House Cross Library: moyross threads, works by Needlecraft Group launched by Dominique Bouchard, Hunt Museum, June 12, 5pm.
* OCCUPY Space, Leamy House, Hartstonge St: ‘Underline’ group works curated by Orlaith Treacy. Opens June 5, 7pm. Until June 28.
* HUNT Museum: The Artist’s Eye works from AIB Collection curated by Donald Teskey. Free, until August 10.
* LCGA, Hunt Museum, Golden Vale Creamery, Bourn Vincent UL: EVA International honours its ‘AGITATIONISM’ theme on multiple sites. Until July 6.
* COUNTY Hall, Dooradoyle Rd: ‘The Haselbeck Collection’ of photographs, curios, period studio equipment, video narrative.