It’s 3pm and the slump has kicked in. That large lunch making you feel sluggish and sleepy.
Here are some top tips to help survive the 3pm slump:
- Caffeine: Let’s face it we need caffeine all the time but particularly at 3pm. Get your tea or coffee and let that caffeinated goodness sooth your soul.
- Go for a lap around the office. Stretch the legs and get away from the desk.
- Water station chats. DM your colleague and arrange to meet at the water station for a natter.
- Get some fresh air. The office can become stuffy and warm as the day wears on so take a 5 minute trip outside to get some fresh air.
- Play a party song. We all have that go-to ‘Get me on the dance floor’ song so play it loud and play it proud (or at least with headphones on).