ENTERPRISE Ireland has a number of supports available to help businesses mitigate the impact of Covid-19 (Coronavirus).
Visit Enterprise Ireland for full details of the Business Response Plan.
Business Response Planning Supports include:
- €200m Package for Enterprise Supports including a Rescue and Restructuring Scheme – available through Enterprise Ireland for viable but vulnerable firms that need to restructure or transform their businesses, details of these supports are being finalised.
- €200m Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI) Working Capital Scheme – for eligible businesses impacted by COVID-19,
- Short Time Work Support – is available from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection and is an income support payment for employees who have been temporarily placed on a shorter working week and is intended to help employers during periods of temporary difficulty.
- COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment – from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection will be available to all employees and the self-employed who have lost employment due to a downturn in economic activity caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The payment has a one–page application form and will be paid for a period of 6 weeks at a flat rate payment of €203 per week for jobseekers.
- Finance in Focus – “Finance in focus” grant of up to €7,200 available to Enterprise Ireland and Údarás na Gaeltachta clients to support financial planning
- Strategic Consultancy Grant – for SME’s to assist the company development of a strategic response plan
- Act On Initiative – providing access to 2 days consultancy engagement at no extra cost to access Financial Management, strategic sourcing and transport and logistics advice
- Key Manager Support – to provide partial funding towards the recruiting of a Full or Part time Manager with critical skills for future growth
- Agile Innovation Fund and Operational Excellence Offer
- Be Prepared Grant
- Vouchers for business continuity preparedness, innovation and productivity will be available through Local Enterprise Offices in every local authority area.
- The Credit Guarantee Scheme is a government supported product from the banks for small and medium businesses who have difficulty borrowing from their bank. Businesses can apply for loans of up to €1 million at AIB, Bank of Ireland or Ulster Bank. Loans can be for terms of up to 7 years. The scheme provides an 80% guarantee to participating banks which are AIB, Bank of Ireland and Ulster Bank.