Tiger Woods has reiterated his desire to play at the JP McManus Pro Am in the Adare Manor on July 4 and 5, despite injury concerns.
The 15-time Major winner will not compete in the US Open as he allows his body extra time for recovery but Woods is hopeful that he will be able to play in Limerick in July ahead of the Open Championship later that month.
Woods is part of a star studded line up for the Pro Am which returns to Adare this year.
Last week, World Number 1 Scottie Scheffler was confirmed for the event which already includes, Rory McIlroy, Collin Morikawa, Jon Rahm, Justin Thomas, Leona Maguire, Dustin Johnson, Bryson DeChambeau, Mark Wahlberg, Niall Horan and many more.
The Pro-Am was originally scheduled to take place in July of 2020 but was postponed twice.
The Adare Manor will host the 2027 Ryder Cup, returning the competition to Ireland for the first time since 2006.
Pro-Am Parking Info
All JP McManus Pro-Am attendees travelling to Adare Manor by car are reminded that they must pre-book car parking in advance of the event.
Alternatively, there will be a complimentary Park & Ride facility available, however, attendees must pre-register to avail of the Park & Ride. Pick up will be at Limerick Racecourse.
As there will be a heavy traffic management plan in operation, anybody traveling to Adare Manor by car who has not pre-booked parking will be asked to turn around by event marshals. There is no option to park without having pre-booked.
Click here to book paid on-site parking at an early bird rate.
Click here to book the free park & ride facility at Limerick Racecourse.
Please also note:
- Both parking options are subject to availability and will no longer be available for booking once full.
- The JP McManus Pro-Am is completely sold out and all original caps from 2020 are still valid.
- Anybody arriving at the Park & Ride Facility without a cap will not be able to board the buses to Adare Manor. Cap (ticket) check will be done at Limerick Racecourse.
- Anybody arriving at Adare Manor without a cap will not be granted access to the Pro-Am, either via pre-paid car parking or by foot.
- When arriving by car to the pre-paid carpark, please ensure all occupants of the car are wearing their caps.
The post Tiger Woods “excited to get back out there” ahead of JP McManus Pro Am appeared first on Sporting Limerick.