2. You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, merge, edit, adapt, resell, re-use, produce summaries or otherwise use limerickpost.ie and/or its content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial, non- business use. Any other use of limerickpost.ie or its content requires the prior written permission of Limerick Post.
3. You agree to use limerickpost.ie only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this website by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to infringement of third party intellectual property and other rights, defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, soliciting minors, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of limerickpost.ie.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
4. limerickpost.ie and its content is provided on an “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. Limerick Post will not be liable for any loss or damages, including direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages including without limitation interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use limerickpost.ie.
6. Limerick Post does not warrant that functions contained in limerickpost.ieand its content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that limerickpost.ieor the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. RSS feeds of limerickpost.ie content are provided free of charge to individuals for personal and non-commercial use only. Use of limerickpost.ie RSS feeds for commercial purposes or by non-profit organisations will require the prior agreement of Limerick Post and you must first contact the appropriate editor at [email protected]
8. You acknowledge that limerickpost.ie and its content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying Limerick Post, limerickpost.ie or third parties and/or their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned by Limerick Post and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right, database right, copyright or any other intellectual property right of Limerick Post and/or any other third party without the prior written consent of Limerick Post or the third party.