The Limerick Post News Roundup is brought to you by Sexton’s Bar, 91 Henry Street, the only wood-fired pizza in Limerick City.
Andrew Carey looks at the content in this week’s Limerick Post newspaper, giving a run-down on this weeks Business, Health, Politics, Sports, and Entertainment news.
This week’s top stories:
- Carmel Collins laid to rest beside her murdered son
- Killers try to use US network in bid to smear Jason Corbett’s reputation
- Call for outside intervention to solve hospital overcrowding
- Public support for St John’s petition
- Local media unite in tribute to Lyra McKee